In this episode of the Autoblog Podcast, Editor-in-Chief Greg Migliore is joined by Senior Editor, Autoblog Green, John Beltz Snyder. Greg has been driving the three-row 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L, and John is fresh off a first drive of the updated 2022 Volkswagen Tiguan. Greg poses the question, if you could add one model to an automaker’s lineup what would it be? After going off on some tangents, they reach into the mailbag for “Spend My Money” double header to end the show.
Send us your questions for the Mailbag and Spend My Money at: [email protected]
Autoblog Podcast #695
Get The Podcast
- Apple Podcasts – Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes
- Spotify – Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast on Spotify
- RSS – Add the Autoblog Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator
- MP3 – Download the MP3 directly
- What we’re driving
- 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L
- 2022 Volkswagen Tiguan
- You can add one model to an OEM’s lineup — what would you do?
- Further reading: How we would fix the Chevrolet Camaro
- Spend My Money
- A Ford Focus ST replacement for Canadian backroads
- $50,000 for your last internal combustion car ever
- Email – [email protected]
- Review the show on Apple Podcasts
Autoblog is now live on your smart speakers and voice assistants with the audio Autoblog Daily Digest. Say “Hey Google, play the news from Autoblog” or “Alexa, open Autoblog” to get your favorite car website in audio form every day. A narrator will take you through the biggest stories or break down one of our comprehensive test drives.