In this episode of the Autoblog Podcast, Editor-in-Chief Greg Migliore is joined by Associate Editor Byron Hurd. They start off comparing notes on their 2021 Ford Bronco drive experiences and talk about what its introduction means for the Jeep Wrangler. Sticking with Ford, they pivot to Byron’s drive in the Ford Mustang Mach 1. After that, they briefly discuss the Chevy Bolt EV and its new EUV variant and what it means for the future of small electrics. Next up is the news. They cover GM’s Chevrolet Corvette Z06 teaser, the potential demise of the Kia Stinger, and discuss the merits of reviving the Dodge Viper as an electric performance car. They cap off with a discussion about Elon Musk’s surprise announcement that its supercharger network will be opened up to other EVs later this year. Finally, they spend a listener’s money, with yet another international twist.
Send us your questions for the Mailbag and Spend My Money at: [email protected]
Autoblog Podcast #688
Get The Podcast
- Apple Podcasts – Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes
- Spotify – Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast on Spotify
- RSS – Add the Autoblog Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator
- MP3 – Download the MP3 directly
- What we’re driving:
- 2021 Ford Bronco Road Test | Another look at Ford’s hypebeast
- 2021 Ford Mustang Mach 1
- 2021 Chevrolet Bolt EV/EUV
- 2023 Chevy Corvette Z06 announced
- Kia Stinger rumored to get the axe next year
- Tesla will open its charging network to other EVs later this year
- Electric Viper?
- Spend my money
- Email – [email protected]
- Review the show on Apple Podcasts
Autoblog is now live on your smart speakers and voice assistants with the audio Autoblog Daily Digest. Say “Hey Google, play the news from Autoblog” or “Alexa, open Autoblog” to get your favorite car website in audio form every day. A narrator will take you through the biggest stories or break down one of our comprehensive test drives.