In this episode of the Autoblog Podcast, Editor-in-Chief Greg Migliore is joined by Associate Editor Byron Hurd, who just wrapped a whirlwind week of driving the 2021 Ford Bronco. The two talk 4x4s and address some reader feedback, then pivot to talking about another large truck: the 2022 Nissan Pathfinder. After that, they get into some news, talking about the new V6-powered Ferrari 296 GTB hybrid, and then wrapping up with a rather interesting “Spend my Money” from a listener based in Japan who has access to just about everything.
Send us your questions for the Mailbag and Spend My Money at: [email protected]
Autoblog Podcast #685
Get The Podcast
- Apple Podcasts – Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes
- Spotify – Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast on Spotify
- RSS – Add the Autoblog Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator
- MP3 – Download the MP3 directly
- What we’re driving:
- 2021 Ford Bronco
- 2022 Nissan Pathfinder
- New Ferrari 296 GTB hybrid V6 revealed: Plug in to 819 horsepower
- Spend My Money
- Email – [email protected]
- Review the show on Apple Podcasts
Autoblog is now live on your smart speakers and voice assistants with the audio Autoblog Daily Digest. Say “Hey Google, play the news from Autoblog” or “Alexa, open Autoblog” to get your favorite car website in audio form every day. A narrator will take you through the biggest stories or break down one of our comprehensive test drives.