In this episode of the Autoblog Podcast, Editor-in-Chief Greg Migliore is joined by News Editor Joel Stocksdale. They start things off by discussing cars they’ve been driving, including the 2021 Dodge Durango SRT and the 2021 Toyota Camry Hybrid XSE. Next they discuss the announcement of the Ford F-150 Lightning electric truck, Genesis G70 Shooting Brake and the use of physical controls in cars instead of touchscreens. Finally, they help a reader spend some money.
Autoblog Podcast #678
Get The Podcast
- iTunes – Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes
- RSS – Add the Autoblog Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator
- MP3 – Download the MP3 directly
- Cars we’re driving
- 2021 Dodge Durango SRT
- 2021 Toyota Camry XSE Hybrid
- Ford F-150 Lightning EV announcement
- Genesis G70 Shooting Brake
- Opinion: Physical controls add to the driving experience
- Spend My Money
- Email – [email protected]
- Review the show on iTunes
Autoblog is now live on your smart speakers and voice assistants with the audio Autoblog Daily Digest. Say “Hey Google, play the news from Autoblog” or “Alexa, open Autoblog” to get your favorite car website in audio form every day. A narrator will take you through the biggest stories or break down one of our comprehensive test drives.