In this week’s Autoblog Podcast, Editor-in-Chief Greg Migliore is joined by Consumer Editor Jeremy Korzeniewski. They kick things off by talking about the 2020 Polaris Slingshot, which Jeremy got a chance to sample before the weather turned cold. Then, they pivot to news, starting with the fact that Peugeot’s previously rumored return to American is very likely dead, but Stellantis plans to keep FCA’s North American brands alive, at least for now. That’s followed by Jeep’s announcement that it will bring an all-electric model to its annual Easter Jeep Safari in Moab, Utah. They get into the idea of cryptocurrency transactions in car shopping, followed by some grim news at Harley-Davidson, which is attempting a new pivot.
Autoblog Podcast #664
Get The Podcast
- iTunes – Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes
- RSS – Add the Autoblog Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator
- MP3 – Download the MP3 directly
- What we’re driving:
- 2020 Polaris Slingshot
- Stellantis dealers plead that letting Chrysler die is not an option
- Jeep will bring an electric Wrangler to Moab this spring
- Buy a car with bitcoin? Some car dealers have been years ahead of Tesla
- Harley kickstarts 5-year turnaround plan after surprise quarterly loss
- Email – [email protected]
- Review the show on iTunes
Autoblog is now live on your smart speakers and voice assistants with the audio Autoblog Daily Digest. Say “Hey Google, play the news from Autoblog” or “Alexa, open Autoblog” to get your favorite car website in audio form every day. A narrator will take you through the biggest stories or break down one of our comprehensive test drives.