In this week’s Autoblog Podcast, Editor-in-Chief Greg Migliore is joined by Senior Editor, Green, John Beltz Snyder and News Editor Joel Stocksdale. They veer off right away into talking about their dream project garages. Next up is news, including some info on the next Nissan Z car, the Honda Fit being discontinued in the U.S., new Mercedes-Benz EQS details, and some talk about the new, electric GMC Hummer being adapted for the military. Then they talk about driving the new Kia K5 sedan and the Mini Cooper JCW GP, before they opine about the 1966 Pontiac GTO. Autoblog Senior Producer Chris McGraw interviews Oscar-winning filmmaker Jimmy Chin about his collaboration with Ford for the Bronco reveal, and more. Finally, our editors help a listener in the U.K. pick a used vehicle in the “Spend My Money” segment.
Autoblog Podcast #637
Get The Podcast
- iTunes – Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes
- RSS – Add the Autoblog Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator
- MP3 – Download the MP3 directly
- Some thoughts on project cars
- Nissan suggests the next-generation Z won’t be electrified at launch
- Fit Is Gone! Honda drops subcompact hatch in U.S.
- Mercedes-Benz announces the electric EQS will offer over 435 miles of range
- GMC’s electric Hummer could someday serve alongside the Humvee in the U.S. Army
- Driving the 2021 Kia K5
- Driving the 2020 Mini Cooper JCW GP
- 1966 Pontiac GTO: Love it or hate it?
- We talk Ford Bronco and other adventures with Oscar-winning filmmaker Jimmy Chin
- Spend My Money
- Email – [email protected]
- Review the show on iTunes